Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection:
Part 1-4

1. What did you like about this class?
What I like about this class was that we were able to learn about all the different kind of jobs they are in the medical field. It gave me many thoughts about working in the medical field. Also, I like that we learn about choosing the right and how to become better persons.

2. What did you dislike about this class?
What I disliked about this class was that we didn't have a lot of free time. Other than that this class was really good, if we would of had a little more free time I think that  it would of made it better.

3. What can you recommend to improve this class?
What I can recommend will be to make assignments more entertaining add a little humor to the assignments.

4. What will you always remember about this class?
I will always remember CTR. I will always remember it because it thought me a lot of lessons about life and what you can accomplish if you CTR. It also showed me were CTR takes you and were CTW takes you. I will always remember to choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment