Friday, September 27, 2013

                           My experience at HPIAM

My experience so far in hpiam has been amazing. I met a lot of new people and a lot of new people. I don’t really like the uniforms because it is ugly. I like going to the football games because there fun. I can’t wait for soccer season to start because I already made the team. What I don’t like it’s that the periods are too long and in one class it feels like forever. I like pe because I get to run around and exerciser. So far my hardest class is algebra 2 I’m trying my best to pass that class. So far my grades are okay I think I can get better get grades next report card because now I’m trying extra hard to pass my classes. I like my even classes more than my odd classes because I think my odd classes are boring. I like Tuesdays because we come out early that day. The only part about school that I don’t like its waking up early because I never sleep early and I always regret it in the morning I wish school would start like at 10 because it would give me more chance to sleep. I remember when I went to the first Marquez football game it was so full and everyone was cheering for Marquez. Even though Marquez lost that game everyone was proud because they did well for their first football game. I also don’t like the lunch because sometimes the food tastes to dry or it smells bad. I wish they could cook something nice and good so everyone could eat because i never eat in the morning and im always hungry during lunch. So far my experience has been a great one I can’t wait to see what happens next.


No comments:

Post a Comment